WE HELP BUSINESS LEADERS IMPROVE RETURNS FROM YOUR SOURCED SERVICES INVESTMENTS
Sourcing is a powerful means to gain speed and flexibility in keeping the business aligned to customer needs.
Being in control of a multi-vendor landscape is now a necessity for most business leaders. We help you effectively manage these relationships to not just get what was contracted, but to get the improved business results desired when investing in sourced services.
– Portfolio reports and dashboards to provide real-time information that allow steering for value.
– Standardized metrics that provide consistent and uniform information across suppliers allowing informed decisions to optimize the supplier portfolio.
– Effective risk management and auditability to meet audit and regulatory control requirements.
we help sourcing professionals stay in control of complex sourcing deals
As a Sourcing professional you’re responsible for driving the value from one or more sourcing relationships. To be successful, you must appraise and improve sourcing activities by analyzing and improving performance while reducing risk and costs. Our services compliment your team, giving you the insight and unprecedented control on sourcing outcomes and performance.
– Operationalized contracts that transform the contract from a rigid document into an executable, on the ground way of working.
– Collaborative cloud platform that automates and alerts critical (and often administrative heavy) control activities – data collection, meeting management and reporting.
– Quickly bridge process gaps (e.g. exceptional billing, request management) typically found in the DAP.
WE HELP SERVICE PROVIDERS INNOVATE THEIR RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
As an account or delivery lead you are responsible for adding value for clients and overseeing a streamlined set of sourcing operations to realize margin. Clients expect you to innovate and demonstrate strong and mature governance. Enabling client value quickly while reducing administrative and management overhead lets everyone win.
– Automation of delivery processes ensures you meet your commitments and
optimize customer satisfaction.
– Realtime reporting overheads disappear.
– Contract quality assessments that set you up for success (joint accountability / balanced set of controls).
– Quickly bridge process gaps (align to client requirements quickly and easily)